https://youtu.be/v0bchMR2sNE

Just like the title says heres a link to my week 2 recap for my madden ulitmate team. I am choosing not to buy any packs this season, so its been really rough out here. I hope you guys enjoy the video if you are intrested! We went over price floors, the current state of the game, and finished with my teams progression! 

Offense 84 Overall

Defense 83 Overall

We have certainly had an explosive week in madden ultimate team. IT feels like some of our grinding is finally starting to pay off and were coming together with a much more competitive team then what we had in week 1.  

Our most noticeable change comes at the QB position with the addition of Trevor Lawrence. I added the throwing dots active skill to him because I think Trevor will be here to stay for some time, depending on how easy the Tim Tebow upgrade will be with the new campus heroes.

Another notable addition to the team was Devin Singletary at running back. Honestly, I have been a little unimpressed with this card and with the new campus heroes coming out there are certainly some better options at RB. Devin was picked up from completing his team affinity set, which I know I got a good deal on. IT took some work, but in all it took under 50,000 coins to complete his set so I can always sell  him for a good profit I just really wish I had selected a different player, at the time I really needed a new running back. Either way, he’s part of the team now, but I hope to have him replaced before to long.

Our other two notables are Shaq mason (RG) which was acquired from a lucky pack and CD Lamb (WR) which is given out from season field pass. Our Offense is still desperately in need of a tight end (Current 81 Ovr)  but that will be coming shortly. I should be able to pick one up in the next to days from completing my house 20 rules games.

If we switch over to the defensive side, we will notice that not much has changed over here since last week. We have had some smaller name players filter in and out but no one who will be sticking around for to long.

We will probably be picking up an edge rusher once we complete the new campus heroes’ challenges because that is currently the biggest hole in our defense. And maybe another corner from the team builders set although we should have a standout corner coming from the competitive field pass this month, so we won’t have a big coin outlay for any new DB’s.

I’m currently working to complete the new campus heroes solo challenges, I’ve made it over half way through but did not receive my 87 overall campus hero player ☹. Fingers crossed he will be coming shortly.