Hi, I’m looking for somebody experienced in the mechanics, schemes and various nuances of Madden. I am, of course, willing to pay you for your time.  I’m 32 and haven’t played a Madden game this heavily since Madden 13 or 14, so you can imagine I’m a little frustrated by the sheer volume of ”cheese” or glitch plays, as back then I can remember there being *at most* a dozen or so cheap plays that took advantage of bugs in the game’s mechanics. Before that the only real cheese was 04’ Michael Vick - IYKYK. Additionally, the game feels and plays completely different than it once did, and being a former player and knowing the nuances of the game of football simply is not even close to being enough to win. 
That said, I am in desperate need of coaching on the following points which are ordered by importance :

Optimal X-Factor + Superstar Abilities for each respective position and scheme. Just knowing what these things do isn’t enough, most of them sound great but translate poorly in-game. 

Which playbook(s) to run with. I’ve bounced around from NYJ O, PHI O, ALT-Spread O, MIN O + KC D, NE D,  & ALT-Multiple D. I’m uncomfortable with most of these. Also need to note as many Key plays as possible for situational playcalling.

Pre-Snap adjustments. Youtube creators have given me PTSD with their spastic, 85 separate adjustments needed before they snap the ball. So while I’ll leave the teaching to you, I strongly prefer a more simplistic & minimal pre-snap adjustment system.

Lastly, which Players are absolutely necessary to have, which ones just look good (and why?) and which I could use instead in the event I can’t afford them (I can).

Thanks for considering this post and thanks for your time if not. Below is where you could reach out to me outside of this Forum.

Discord: aw.ill

X: @lliw_a

Xbox: Awill