i did run jumbo for some of this game but I think it will still be helpful. I got flash from the AKA challenges and he just keeps getting better. In one game I got something like 350 rushing yards and 3-4 TDs before my opponent quit. I ran jumbo for a bit, but nothing works better than HB wham with gronk being the TE in motion, he will knock the DT over and flash gets 10 yards up field before even being touched, he usually does break the first tackle, but sometimes it's the animation where he gets pushed back and just gets caught up to. Heed this warning though, flash has been great, but his breakaway SPD is not his gift, he gets through the hole fast, but with everyone with 99 SPD now if your playing a god squad he will usually get 30 yards up field and then get caught up to. But either way, Flash is a beast and plays great, I would def recommend. (Old gen BTW)

great review, I appreciate the details! I was going to go from Gus to Barry but might have to fit flash in between. Two games in and Gus is just too big for my running style. 1st game 148 yds on 14 Carries 2 tds (Tua 9-12 180 yds 2tds passing) but second game 63 yds on 15 runs 0tds, Tua has to carry 11-18 220 yds 3 tds… 

Gus just can’t fit through blockers like  Mostert but I’m guessing flash can