So I’ve noticed this too… and wondered is it actually DDA and they dont play true to their stats, or does it go deeper?

let’s say you found a hack in college that could get you through most of your classes with straight As. Great you graduate get your diploma and off to look for a job. You land your job in your career field and suddenly you look around and realize, woah! This isn’t what I thought it was. sure I’ve dabbled in my field but man these other guys are moving like crazy around me, and they know the answers to all the problems that pop up! How can this be? 

see how obvious that is. I find that perhaps if it’s RANKING me against someone with similar rank, and they have a bad team, then they must be making up for it with good gameplay or just general cheese. Also visa versa, some guys don’t know how to read a basic football play, but they SURELY know how to dig into their wallets to get that last upgrade they finally need. 

not too sure which one it is, I’m still working that out in my head as I play too