After a year on MUT and using MUT GG, here are my thoughts on what I would like to see improve for Madden 25:

* Ability to search the site and forum via the search bar.

* X-Factor Abilities

- Similar to the free abilities page, this would show cards that have special abilities. I.e. the Odell Beckham Cover Athlete LTD has "Double Me" as a 3 AP ability instead of an X-Factor. It could also show abilities that can be used as X factors. I.e Joshua Williams Light It Up - One Step Ahead. This would really help max out X-Factors and Ability Stacks

* Ability Sentiment

- The ability ranks were nice, but many meta abilities were unrated. Community sentiment would give a real time idea of what is working and what isn't. Also some abilities get nerfed throughout the year. Community sentiment would allow you to gauge that mid season. This could be as simple as an upvote/downvote system that shows a trend over the last (x) amount of votes.

* Auction Tools

- I made a post before about Lowest Auction Price. I'd like to expand on that. If you guys gave us more access to auction data, like all sales, time stamp, date, etc. that would be huge for flippers. I would even pay more monthly to have access to it. I'm going to be honest, average price and suggested auction price don't help much. I'm sure they help people that don't want to put in the time getting to know the auction house and how things sell, but for people grinding and making a lot of coins, we all know the window our cards will sell for before we even buy them.

All in all, this site has been a huge resource for me. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes who make it happen!